Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

HOUSE TOUR...BACKYARD





I love my house... I have wanted to do a house tour for u for a while...but always worried about the unfinished or not picture perfect parts.


So here it is this month i am going to take you on a tour of my house and show u things I LOVE.....AND THINGS i AM WORKING ON.


SO LETS START WITH THE BACK YARD.





This is right outside our slider and small patio.  I know the gate is not sexy, but it allows me to sleep at night. the pool was built when E was 2 and g was in my tummy.  It has an automatic self latching lock that i can lock down  and never worry about it not closing behind me all the way.
.


This is our gazebo and bbq area.  we live in a.z. so grass is something you do not see a lot of in new homes. it just to expensive to keep watered.


I will show u closeups of the pool and bbq area and break down the ridiculous amount we spent on this backyard.  Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment