Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

projects of christmas past..

Sorry nothing new to share with you. I have company in from P.A. and I am just trying to enjoy them as much as possible. So i thought i would post  a review of some of the old projects we have done in the last 6 months.

MY very first paint project....



Credenza in graphite chalk paint
milk paint and glaze/crackle








































tea cart....
some script






DECO DRESSER CHANGING TABLE IN ANTIQUE WHITE THEN GLAZED.


gallery of platters
script dresser.

MY FAVORITE. chalk paint top side table in paris grey chalk paint.




Tree skirt



And last is the subway dresser.


I guess i have been a busy girl over the last 6 months. I also did about 3 projects for some clients that I did not picture.
I will be busy finishing the laundry room and helping my sister get ready for he Breakfast at Kenzie's party this month.

Have a great New Years and I will see in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment