Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

credenza



I bought this credenza from craiglist....I think i paid to much money for it (100).  The lady had a photo but no dimensions....when i saw it, it was not as tall as i thought it was in the pic.  Lessoned learned...when i got there I  felt guilty to pay her less...or leave with out getting it. 


Its a cute piece and looks good all done up ...but not quit the piece i wanted for under the t.v....


I used the famous annie slaon chalk paint in graphite then i did a little distressing and clear wax.


I used old white to highlight and distressed it to make it look softer
I guess shes growing on me...Her name is denny..after the lady who owned her 30 years. I don't own a fancy camera (yet)...so bare with me on the photos.  
Their is a monster of a man tv that sits right above it on the wall. 


I have plans to paint the wall grey and put up some amazing treasures I found at goodwill yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment