Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm a stripper !!!!!

A furniture stripper that is!!  Today I am tackling a project that I am sure will have me in tears by the end of the day. I have stripped before....but never an entire piece.  This piece is cover in yucky ..yellow.. latex.. gloss paint.
I know some people prefer this medium and some people do amazing work with it, but most do not take the time to sand and prep and paint . To make matters worse their are huge globs of dripped paint everywhere on this thing.




This is the last piece of furniture that I have been working on for a friend.  It will be done like the other pieces in graphite and a little distress with grey accents and drawers.

I will keep you posted on my STRIPPING adventure.......wh=ish me luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment