Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

tuesday is find day!

So on Tuesdays I like to share some of the great loot i score at the different place I frequent. The place I go to every Tues is the restore. I love the restore for two reasons. One they are a habitat for humanity run store, which is an amazing organization. Second they only carry furniture and home stuff!!! The only negative is they price things a little on the high side.
 I found this amazing mirror, some yummy table runners and this cool wooden bowl I want to paint with old white.


I also found some hardware that I am sure i can use on something. I am trying to get rid of some of the things i have so currently my husband has me on a NOOOO More furniture hold....Hate it when that happens.

to all my treasure hunting, junk restoring friends....happy findings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment