Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

my big school boy.

I love having you home.  I honestly can not relate with typical joy other parents get when its back to school time. E you are such a pleasure to spend the summer with. You read, played legos, did your math work, cleaned your room. Most of the time you and your sister got along. I am going to deeply miss you.


You are on your way to such an amazing life.  YOU are so very smart and I am so proud of all the hard work you put into school. YOU take half day Mandarin and half day is in English.

Look at how confident you are.
I stand in awe at how sure you are of yourself . You marched right into YOU'RE school right over to the second grade rooms and right into you're class. 
I tried to un pack some of your supplies and you told me to wait till the teacher said it was OK.  I knew that was my que and I left.  I love you booboo bear and cant wait till you come home and tell me all about 2nd grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment