Wednesday, November 16, 2011

a little script....and a whole lotta of love

 So this dresser has been done for a while.  I had an issue with the poly i applied.  I usually do wax but this dresser was not done in my typical paint so I thought a spray poly would be good to protect it.  The poly dried in a haze. So i had to do a extra fine sanding block. I found it a wally world and then I reapplied the krylon black satin spray paint and she is ready to post. I am sorry my hubby refused to drag her in for a beauty shot so I tried to use photoshop to make her close up pretty.

so here she is from her craigslist fab!!

I will give u a break down on thur of all the steps I used in one long tutorial..I know I have posted little snips but it will be easier to have it in one post.

there's a party going on right here:

1 comment: