Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

my to do list....

So I think I have figured out what style I want the house to have.....are you ready......I am leaning very heavy towards this......


LOVE!

I love the industrial look. The only problem is I also love this....
vintage
So I am trying to find a way to merge the two style along with some of my piece that I have already. So what shall i call this hybrid....country industrial glam....chicy frenchy modern....how about love it today ...will want to change it all again tomorrow.

So this week I will start a new dresser.  Take pictures of the black one I finished and finish hanging up my wall gallery around the t.v..  I will be on the hunt for old books for the start of my Christmas decor. Vintage mirror (round), silverware and maybe a small table.

wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment