Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011



So for this weeks  Eat this not That I thought I would go over drinks the are a instant calorie sucker, that can lead to an extra 1,00 calories a week for some people. I have to admit I don't do soda at all. So when i hear people drink a liter of soda a day I cringe...uh hum..(Mr. love letter...)  He drinks diet so he thinks that ok.

Anyways, Starbucks is a real calorie steal er for a a lot of us this time of year.

So here is my Eat this Not That Starbucks exchange
Grande Tazo Awake Brewed Tea has zero calories...i get this with some whole milk and splenda..


Grande Cappuccino with nonfat milk has 80 calories.


Grande Tazo Black Shaken Iced Tea has 80 calories.


Grande Latte with nonfat milk has 130 calories.


Grande Tazo Black Shaken Iced Tea Lemonade has 130 calories.


Grande Skinny Flavored Latte has 130 calories.


Grande Caramel Macchiato has 190 calories and one gram of fat....I also get this with the sugarfree camel..


Now hold on to ur hats heres the NOT list


Crazy right....thats more then I eat in a whole meal....

I totally believe everything in moderation. So having one of these every once and a while is not a big deal. Every week and you are talking an extra 2000 calories a month which equals a 1/2 pound or 6 pounds a year!!!

see ya Monday with a finished dresser a gallery wall and hopefully some mercury glass....

No comments:

Post a Comment