Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

craving a little fall...




I have been drooling over some fun fall projects that i have been seeing online lately. One of my favorites is the velvet pumpkins...
I love this look because i can keep up the pumpkins till dec...I have found a couple tutorials out their so I plan on trying these this week and i will keep you posted on how it goes.


I also like the idea of just doing one area in a spooky Halloween theme instead of the whole house. I love Halloween and tend to go over board everywhere. I am going to keep it focused to one area and let the rest of the house stay fall .


so here are my wants for fall decorating:
homemade pumpkins(velvet or argyle)
crows
lots of white mini pumpkins
acorns (gold glittered or yarn wrapped)
more cloches....i always want more cloches..
I am also going to make some signs using a bunch of old cabinet doors i have.....let the crafting begin!!


Did i mention its 114 here in az today!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment