Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

the Loooong and the short of it!!

I got this long black bench from my restore the other day. I had been trying to figure out how to make it stand out, when i found an old copy of Romeo and Juliet at the restore. Someone had already highlighted through it so she wasn't going to be a prized old book i would keep on my shelve. I love old books so believe me if it was in semi good shape I would never have used the book pages.

the long bench...before

I started to add the pages and the picture.




then I painted in ascp in old white...





then i added mini stain to the edges
 then i sanded her edges....and I feel she still needs something!!


 I have been working on her and she is still not finished....maybe u guys can help me figure out what im still needing?

No comments:

Post a Comment