Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

it's all about the details

Mini wax stain  on the edges
antiquing..or dirtying her up!!
 Their are so many ways to make a piece stand out.  Sometime a piece needs a little help like this 80's dresser/cabinet combo. She needed something to make her stand out in the crowd. I used a couple of different mediums on her. I painted it in Ivory then used mini wax stain to dirty her up around the corners.
adding material or paper to a piece..

I also used mog podge in luster to adhere this paper I found at my scrapbook store.  I thought the lady was going to become un-glued when I told her what I wanted the paper for.



I am hoping to drag her inside today for some full beauty shots and will post them on Friday along with some other projects I should be finishing up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment