Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

FALL FOR FALL!!

I love fall and Halloween so i thought i would share some of decorating I have done to the house. first I have this very awkward space between my living room and dinning. It is this cutout hole that is just strange. I always keep my apothecary jars in that space and use it a center piece area to decorate for the seasons.
So this little display is in that area.
I got the pumpkins for 69 cents and used thumbtacks to write the word BOO!

I love this ceramic pumpkin..I keep candles inside him so he glows at night.

I will keep you posted on all the little project I will be doing till Halloween.




2 comments:

  1. I love this buffet! GORGEOUS!! Did you refinish this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...i dont think i did a post on it...but i used ascp paint in paris grey and old white....I scored this big beauty for 30 bucks....

    ReplyDelete