Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I solemnly swear....

 My son and I are harry potter fans. I started reading the first book to him last year and he has been hooked ever since. nI have a deep love of magic and the old vintage look that surrounds the world of harry potter so when he said he wanted to redo his room...I was all over it!!

I am trying to do everything low key and on a budget because I am sure in the coming years we will want to change it.

I started with these old cabinet doors that i have spray painted with chalkboard paint and gray spray paint called smoke gray from krylon. I paid a dollar for the doors they were on sale and i bought the biggest ones that they had.

I used some old jars and wrapped them in scrapbook paper with fun labels.

my sister bought him this pennant for his birthday he has 2 more like it.

here is the chalk board I have 2 more to finish then hang....

No comments:

Post a Comment