Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

things on my list...



I still have a million thing about half done, and another million waiting to be started. I did paint the dresser black yesterday and should have some pics up tomorrow of the painting and distressed portion of it. I want to do a nail head design on it so that will get done on Sunday. I am hoping to try to do a little acid wash anthro mirror today. I want it to look like this


My mirror is shaped like this but with more border around it of wood....I love these mirrors!

















but I also like the idea of something more modern like this with fabric or a pattern showing thru...

Silhouette Acid Mirror 086

I think I am going more traditional..like the top mirrors but you never know.


the well loved miss mandi over at vintage revivals gave an in depth tutorial here...








No comments:

Post a Comment