Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

good eats!!


You know that I am married to an Italian.  Like I have said before that means FOOD. You also may know I am a type 1 diabetic so me and food are enemies. I am rare in the fact that my diabetes was recently diagnosed at age 34. Yes u can be a type 1 at 34 but it is very uncommon.
Anyways back to the food, one of my favorite easy dishes is antipasto. I love to make a large platter filled with meat, cheese and peppers, olives and sausage. we usually enjoy it outside with a good bottle of vino. You know that I am married to an Italian.  Like I have said before that means FOOD.



antipasto is something you can throw together in 10 mins. I just go to my local deli (fry's) and get thin slices of salami, prosciutto, hot cappy, cappy, pesto ham and provolone. I also gut up thin slices of Parmesan and then add peppers and olives from the olive bar they have there.

I like boar's head meat. I also make a salad and sausages to go with it. It is great meal for me because its low in carbs and low in fat. I also love it because it give Mr. loveletters and I a chance to slow down and communicate with each other.

Tommarow I will show u my dresser I have started......



No comments:

Post a Comment